|Tales of the Otherworld|
|Cover artist||Dominic Harman|
|Genre(s)||Fantasy, Romance, Adventure|
|Publisher||Bantam Spectra (US), Random House (Canada), Time Warner Orbit (UK)|
|Publication date||April 2010 (hardcover)|
|Pages||400 Pages (hardcover)|
|ISBN||ISBN 0307358399 (hardcover)|
|Preceded by||Men of the Otherworld|
|Followed by||Tales of the Otherworld|
Tales of the Otherworld is the second of Kelley Armstrong's collection of Otherworld short stories and novellas. According to Kelley it focuses on 'a lot of the stories that readers heard mentioned in the books, but never got a chance to see'. All but the last three stories are set in what would be considered the 'past' of the novels and deal with the first meetings between characters.
- Rebirth, tells the story of how Aaron Darnell became a Vampire and met Cassandra DuCharme.
- Bewitched, tells the story of how Eve Levine and Kristoff Nast met and fell in love.
- Birthright, tells the story of how Logan Jonsen came to Stonehaven in search of family and found a lot more.
- Beginnings, tells the story of how Elena Michaels and Clay Danvers met and fell in love.
- Expectations, tells the story of how Lucas Cortez got in over his head when he went up against Eve Levine.
- Ghosts, tells the story of what Jeremy Danvers was thinking while Elena and Clay were in Toronto during Bitten.
- Wedding Bell Hell, tells the story of the wedding of Lucas Cortez and Paige Winterbourne.
- The Case of El Chupacabra, tells the story of Sean Nast dealing with living in the closet while becoming involved in a Vampire case.